• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Remington varmint stock and DBM bottom metal

timl

McMillan Remington varmint stock, Remington 700, right hand, short action, dark camo, 2 studs, uses Remington factory detachable magazine bottom metal. I'm not sure what barrel it is inletted for, but a Remington varmint looks good in it. It has been bedded, and the bolt handle notch has been modified (previous owner had a straight bolt handle). There is a small crack in the material in front of the trigger inlet, but it doesn't affect anything...new McM's don't even have material there. Let's try $400 shipped

I also have the factory Remington detachable magazine bottom metal. Stainless, short action, with two magazines. I don't know what it's worth, so let's try $125 shipped.

If you have a trade in mind, I would be interested in stocks for short or long action Remington 700 (no wood or factory), scopes, and any rifle or shotgun. Send me your number for pics, thanks