• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Remington varmint stock and DBM bottom metal

timl

McMillan Remington varmint stock, Remington 700, right hand, short action, dark camo, 2 studs, uses Remington factory detachable magazine bottom metal. I'm not sure what barrel it is inletted for, but a Remington varmint looks good in it. It has been bedded, and the bolt handle notch has been modified (previous owner had a straight bolt handle). There is a small crack in the material in front of the trigger inlet, but it doesn't affect anything...new McM's don't even have material there. Let's try $400 shipped

I also have the factory Remington detachable magazine bottom metal. Stainless, short action, with two magazines. I don't know what it's worth, so let's try $125 shipped.

If you have a trade in mind, I would be interested in stocks for short or long action Remington 700 (no wood or factory), scopes, and any rifle or shotgun. Send me your number for pics, thanks

Recent Posts