LEUPOLD VARI-X III 4.5X14X50 mm LONG RANGE

Ken61

Seeking info on subject scope. I does not have a Gold Ring but rather the ring is black. It has a Mil dot Reticle.
Exceptionally Clear. Very good cosmetics.
I am considering selling it as I need to downsize. I want some Idea of its value. Any help would be appreciated.

They have black rings. There are some on here for sale, check prices and see if they sold, and compare condition to yours.

I tried to copy the words on the black ring as accuratly as possible. They were "LEUPOLD VARI-X III 4.5X14X50 mm LONG RANGE"
When I search for those word, I get VX 3iii or something similar. Maybe it is a pre MK 4. I don't have the box. Guess I could call Leupold.

I have the 4.5-14x40AO Vari-X III Tactical on my 15" TC Encore in 223 Rem. It's not a pistol scope but works great on the low recoiling 223. Tall capped target turrets and mildot reticle with 1" main tube. They were ahead of their time in my opinion. I don't ever see myself replacing it on the TC. I like being able to crank up the magnification for prairie dog shooting and precise target shooting. Much better for long range work than any of the dedicated pistol scopes I have used in the past.

Here are some not so good pics. This scope is a 30mm tube 50mm objective. I will try again.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0830.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0830.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 300 BO 3.jpg
    300 BO 3.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 300 BO scope2.jpg
    300 BO scope2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Recent Posts