• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 8.5-25X LRT - Updated

Mountain Man

Leupold VXIII Long Range Target Scope 30mm Tube 8.5-25x 50mm Side Focus- Matte

Leupold Fine taper recticle installed by Premier Recticles. 1 Year old, excellent condition. Comes with original Box and papers.

Have Leupold 2 piece base and Burris Signature rings to go with it if desired.

$700/shipped.

-brian

[ 12-06-2004: Message edited by: Mountain Man ]

Mountain Man whats up? Why do you want to sell it.I've been thinkin about buying a scope like yours,can't make a decsion about brand.
confused.gif

just upgraded models. decided to get the M1 version. i like the scope. it works great and havent had any problems even with the 300rum wrapping it around a bit, thats why i stuck with it, just went to the M1 instead. if i had the cabbage i'd keep it, but with a bunch of toys already on the credit card, something has to go.
frown.gif

i have an M1 20x on my 308 and like the knobs better, so i decided to put one on the rum as well.

-brian

Are the rings High Matte finished? Are you going to sell them without the scope?

yes, the rings are high matte, and i'm willing to sell them seperate. price tag on the box says $47.95, so you can have them for 35 and i'll cover the shipping.

Interested in trading for a really nice
spotting/observation scope?

80mm objective
27-60x ocular
fully coated lenses
metal screw in objective cover with extendable 4 inch sunshade
screw on ocular cover
tripod
window mount
cordura carry case (2)
Lens system never cleaned with anything but
camera cleaning supplies and Pentax lens cloth.
can see 30cal bullet holes in white/buff paper at 1000 yards with this thing.

Drawback is that it ain't a backpackers optic!
blkspot.jpg