• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4 LRT 8.5-25x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

338reezens

Matte Black Leupold Mark 4 LRT 8.5-25x50 with M1 turrets and TMR reticle. 2nd focal. comes with a 4" sun shade. the shade is gloss. leupold sent me the wrong sun shade and it didnt bother me enough to send it back for a matte one. This scope was on my Edge and was only to the range 3 times. it is like new. NO ring marks or scratches. I just dont have a need for it anymore. not looking for any trades.

$1,200 shipped and insured to your door.

IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4059.jpg

this also comes with a set of Mark 4 rings. matte black. i forgot to put this in the original thread.

I do have the paperwork somewhere. I am out of town for work right now. I will try to dig it uptime weekend. It is one year old.

sold my longrange rifle for the lack of being able to shoot it and i do not need a scope with this much magnification for my everyday hunting rifles.

338:
Are there any trades that you are looking for like lower magnification scope or something else?

Thanks
Lefty Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.