Lets Get It Started !!!

Thanks

This one is from last year as well. I really had to work for these guys. Had to snow shoe in and out for them. You cant tell from the pic but the one on the right was a pretty big yote. I dont like to skin em, so it took me a while to drag them out.
CoyoteDoubleLonniesDen_zps1fbf1ff5.jpg

Heres another double I scored. This was one of the most exciting double that I ever got because it was off of a dead cow that a farmer put out for me and it was kind of on a edge of two different packs territories which came together this day to fight over this dead cow. Pretty exciting morning. I snuck in and watched a lil 3 on 2 match for a bit, then couldnt wait any longer and took these two down.
CoyotesdoubleFeedpile_zpsfcac5794.jpg

I didn't get a picture in the field so this is the best I can do. This was the first coyote that I've ever called in.

Attachments

• DSCN0825.jpg
    DSCN0825.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 68
Thanks for the pics!

Here is one from first day out last weekend.

I know is not a great pic. But........ Fell to the (17 Remington) love this little caliber.
db387128-2993-4a4f-80e8-7809c6d6a8aa_zpsb125cf82.jpg

This old fart will stay old fashion for now. But the new 17 Tac barreled action coming in the mail will be wearing that Game Scout for sure!

Thanks again for offering a great product and a good price!

Will post pics when rifle is put together and sitting next to its first kill.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.