Let’s see some coyotes!

tempImageCiXMJp.png
tempImage5ywqSi.png

What optic is that on top of the optic ? I have been considering a fast fire or similar for in close moving shots.

Its a Vortex Venom. They have sort of become my go to budget reflex sight for non-pistol applications. One of the few dots that have the benefit of still coming with a Picatinny adapter. Plus if you break one Vortex will replace it.

Snuck down to our ranch after work and had some unexpected snow for a couple of hours. I snuck out during a lighter flurry and caught this guy rummaging around a couple hundred yards from some of our cattle. I parked the truck, grabbed the gun and tripod, and walked slowly in the dark towards where I had last seen him. Took me about 10 min then out of nowhere he popped up 100 yards away in the scanner. The 6 Creed knocked him right over.

View attachment 542481View attachment 542482
That coyote looks knocked over!

I'm on cloud 9 right now! My dream Bobcat!

Came into woodpecker distress, and I spotted him on the opposite side of the Beanfield sitting, staring at the call. 200 yard shot with the 22 Creedmoor and the 75 grain ELDM. Luckily zero damage and could not even tell where the entrance was.

IMG_6099.jpeg
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6098.jpeg

Recent Posts