Let’s see some coyotes!

I'm on cloud 9 right now! My dream Bobcat!

Came into woodpecker distress, and I spotted him on the opposite side of the Beanfield sitting, staring at the call. 200 yard shot with the 22 Creedmoor and the 75 grain ELDM. Luckily zero damage and could not even tell where the entrance was.

View attachment 547484View attachment 547486View attachment 547487
Really nice!!!!!!!!!!! Nice color and coat!!
What a BRUISER!!
What did he weigh?
Make sure that you find a good Tax that has experience with cats and look at lot of mounts for the one you fall in love with and represents your hunt.
Keep us informed.

I got two small ones yesterday, spot and stalk. First one was 487 yards and second one was 450 first shot in the guts then made a nice finish shot at 758. Both were hit far back on the first shot because they started walking as I squeezed the trigger. 6 creed with 110 a tips

Attachments

• IMG_5745.jpeg
    IMG_5745.jpeg
    665.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    683.4 KB · Views: 22
Really nice!!!!!!!!!!! Nice color and coat!!
What a BRUISER!!
What did he weigh?
Make sure that you find a good Tax that has experience with cats and look at lot of mounts for the one you fall in love with and represents your hunt.
Keep us informed.
We guessed 28 but it weighed 25. Big head and shoulders.

Unfortunately I doubt I get it mounted. I always said if I mounted a cat I would take it to the best cat taxidermist I could find. I've seen some bad cats and I wouldn't want to risk going cheap. $2200 is what I've been seeing from a couple of the best and I can't stomach that!

We guessed 28 but it weighed 25. Big head and shoulders.

Unfortunately I doubt I get it mounted. I always said if I mounted a cat I would take it to the best cat taxidermist I could find. I've seen some bad cats and I wouldn't want to risk going cheap. $2200 is what I've been seeing from a couple of the best and I can't stomach that!
I think our last Cat was in the mid 30s and cost $450.00 to mount

How'd it turn out?
My friend did this for us (why we got so inexpensive). Has won many Tax shows for Best Animal.
We have two ways to show the Cat. One on the floor jumping up at a Quail (shown) and then want to put up in the corner Nook jumping down at you when you enter the game room by the Turkey on Roost.
Not the best and not the worst mount. We also have the original Jawbone and teeth with the mouth open. Would have liked to have more wrinkles in the face like being wildly MAD!!! It is ok for jumping to catch a Quail, BUT jumping down to attack needs to be more scary.
If I were you get it mounted but not for $2K+.

Attachments

• Bob Cat 2.jpg
    Bob Cat 2.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Bob cat 3.jpg
    Bob cat 3.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Bob cat nook.jpg
    Bob cat nook.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Bob Cat Stand.jpg
    Bob Cat Stand.jpg