Leica Vectronix Vector 21B BLRF's available

CoryT

Rather than post an ad in the for sale section, I'm making a note here since these are so rare that no one is likely to be searching for them.

I have 5 new old stock Vectronix Vector 21B binocular laser rangefinders available for civilian sale. These are the standard military issue units. The VECTOR 21 calculates range measurements of up to 12 km and provides azimuth, elevation, and cant angle as well as horizontal distance and height difference- not only between the observer and an object, but also between two remote objects. The handheld contains a 1550 nm wavelength laser which renders the device undetectable by night vision devices. A night setting enables the user to couple a PVS-14 or similar device to range in complete darkness.

Features:

7x42 binocular observation with Mil scale reticle in right eyepiece
Class 1 eyesafe laser rangefinder IEC 60825-1 Ed. 1.2 (2001-08)
Beam divergence: 0.4 x 0.7 mil
Distance accuracy: +/-5m @ 12,000m
Azimuth accuracy: +/-10mils
Clinometer accuracy: +/-3mils
3000+ measurements per battery
RS232 interface for PC or GPS integration
Waterproof - floats!
1.7 kg

These are available to users of this forum for $10,000 plus UPS overnight shipping with insurance. Current retail is $21,500. Data cables, ARD covers, soft and hard cases as well as the military issue amagnetic tripod systems are available as extras.

These are ITAR controlled items, shipments to US citizens at a US address ONLY, no exports!

Cory Trapp
Gunsite Academy, Inc.
(928) 636 4565

CoryT@gunsite (REMOVE) .com

How long is this offer open? I am very interested. I read the thread over on SH just a moment ago. I am at least 14 days out being able to fund it without the wife's knowledge.

If you want to commit to the purchase, say a deposit, or some kind of payment plan, I'll hold one for you. I've got 5 that are not yet committed, but I've got a couple calls to return. One is on EBay on a 10 day cycle, if it does not sell you've got a prety good shot at getting your two weeks in any event.

eddybo, There was a leica vector 7x42 m1500 25m-5500m, incline compass, etc, in classifieds couple weeks ago $3500 used,was still there last I looked

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.