Leica Televid 62 vs 72, opinions and questions

Troutslayer

What do ya'll think about these spotting scopes. I have been looking at them on line and have been unable to find out too much about them. There are no dealers that I know of yet but I haven't been to every store in town yet. First thing, do these come with the eyepiece? Which one do they come with? There are many options. I think I want the 62 as I am often hiking with my spotter and though I'll be using it at the range it will be more of a field tool. I'd appreciate any input you can give me about these because for my income bracket this is a MAJOR purchase.
Thanks

The best portable and compact spotter can be had from Valdada IOR optics. Their new german made spotters are half the price of Swar,Z, Leica, and are actually better optically than all of them except perhaps the HD series, of which Valdada IOR has also. The compact collapsing spotter is a 15-45 x 80mm that is just killer, but the TBS 65mm with the 20x-60x eyepiece is also a dandy. Call them directly @ 303-979-4578.
Slink

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.