Leica Geovid Ranging Binos

KTP

Sorry if this has been discussed but I'm looking around for range finding Bino's and the Leica Geovid 10x42 R keeps coming up. Any real hunting experience and opinions on these? Id rather stay in $1500 range.
Thanks

Sorry if this has been discussed but I'm looking around for range finding Bino's and the Leica Geovid 10x42 R keeps coming up. Any real hunting experience and opinions on these? Id rather stay in $1500 range.
Thanks
I owned a set in the past. Very good glass, handled well, ranged well. Only reason I sold them is because I upgraded to the Geopro 32's. I tried some of the other brands in your price range and found the Leicas were the best.

I have a set of Leica geovid 3000. When goin on a big hunting trip they don't leave my side. Glass is awesome. Ranging is awesome. I bow hunt as well as rifle. One thing I like about the geovid is they go from 11 yards to 3000 or past. So whether you are hunting whitetails over bait. To elk during archery these to me are great all around ranging binos. I know more companies are making them since I bought. But I go no where without them while hunting.

There is a set of Geovids on accurate shooter. Just what you're looking for. Good seller !

Thanks
I have a pair of HD 2700 R's I can let go for about 1850

Ive been very happy with mine. Nothing Compares to Swaro (people are lying if they say things do) but they are about as close as you will get and half the price. I've had them for 4 years now and they have been on dozens of deep country and mountain hunts. Highly recommend them if Swaros are out of consideration.

I got a set of the 3200.cons 10x42 haven't had any hints since I got them but have played with them, and used them for archery tournaments. I tell you what the glass is great, range finder works very well.

I got a set of the 3200.cons 10x42 haven't had any hints since I got them but have played with them, and used them for archery tournaments. I tell you what the glass is great, range finder works very well.
I love the ease of swapping rifles off the app with my 3200.com especially when linked to my kestrel as I prefer the real time data vs static data from the Leica app.