Legit Company>??

Just had to see if the word Rodentia was for real. Now this was found on DuckDuckGo that I use instead of Goggle.
Rodentia is the largest Mammal Order, with weights ranging from 4 g to over 50 kg. All rodents are 'gnawers', with a wide rostrocaudal movement range in the temporomandibular joint and chisel-shaped continuously growing incisor teeth designed for this dorsoventral motion. Thanks for the new word in my vocabulary so I can use when I describe a legislator.

I first became aware of these Rodentia creatures when I saw our neighbor, a veterinarian, shoot various members of order Rodentia, in this case Norway rats (not cute like hamsters), using a Win M67 .22 rifle from a 2nd floor bedroom window. He was a very nice man and explained to me just how bad the Rodentia group was. Armed with his explanation and my new found knowledge I looked up the black plague in the school library encyclopedia (pre internet) and read about the spread of the plague, in part, caused by rats carrying fleas, transported on trading vessels. Much later, in preparation for future lab work, I studied taxonomy and learned more about the Rodentia (like gnawing) bunch. Shooting selected members of the Rodentia group, if done safely and in accord with regulations is commendable.

This thread is about jacksreloadingsupply.com and their scam operations that exploit the current shortage of ammo & components. My reaction to all this is to ration my modest supply of primers, bullets, brass, and powder for the on-coming rodent season when I hope to shoot up 1,000 or more rodents - totally legal, wholesome, and in accord with agricultural economics - lots of shooting. I also want to hit back at jacksreloadingsupply.com

I also believe that jacksreloadingsupply.com, in addition to scamming, is mining info to sell, like email addresses, telephone numbers, names, & addresses. All this info is harvested for to make "spoofed" VoID scam phone calls and nasty emails that might carry mal & spy ware.

Possibly, various members of this forum have been victims of jacksreloadingsupply.com.

I am working on a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and should others make complaints, it might shut jacksreloadingsupply.com down.

A 50 kg rodent would weigh just over 110 pounds. Rodents are tough, resilient creatures and an aggressive (not likely) 110 pound rodent could be a menace and a challenge to hunt.

Last edited:
Man wish I'd read all this about jacks reloading before I ordered this 215 gr 6.5 creedmoor bullets . But they should fly really superior to everything else in the universe. Probably won't get that wheelbarrow full of federal 215 s either ! 🤪

I submitted a complaint to the FTC- hopefully others will also.

My FTC complaint

"I am a recreational shooter and as a result the current shortage of ammunition and components to assemble ammunition, I shop on-line. I accessed jacksreloadingsupply.com to discover deals that were impossible. I was unable to find the physical address of jacksreloadingsupply.com or a listing of their phone number. Searching the domain name showed it to be Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com with a business located in Tennessee. A search, looking for jacksreloadingsupply.com with the Tennessee Secretary of State, corporation registration, produced nothing. I believe many individuals have been scam victims of jacksreloadingsupply.com that limits payment to GooglePay meaning there is no method to protest/challenge payments like in a credit card transaction. I also believe jacksreloadingsupply.com is harvesting personal information such as names, telephone numbers, addresses, and email addresses for sale and to be used by other scammers."

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.