Legit or not?

That is one of the most obviously fraudulent websites I have seen.

OP - if they type in broken English in An industry where you can't buy much internationally, like firearms and related stuff, it is almost certainly a scam. If they only take money transfers and no CC, it is a scam. If they have a ton of powder or components that no one else has, or if it doesn't go out of stock in like 5 minutes, it is almost certainly a scam. If they show a map on the Contact Us page and it shows a picture with a different map location than what is stated on their website, it is likely a scam.

I don't mean this in a mean or way or anything like that, but I would read a few articles on how to spot scam websites bc that one is more obvious than most and it sounds like you were unsure of whether it was a scam. You can also ask folks here, like you did, but it would benefit you to become more familiar with how to sniff out scam websites. If they don't take CC's, which give you the most security and the vendor the least amount, and if they take irreversible payment methods like money transfers, it is certainly a scam.