Legendary Arms Works Scope Bases

Allen Kitts

I recently purchase a LAW rifle from a friend of mine. It was new, never been fired. He had two of the same rifle and decided to sell it. I am looking for bases for the rifle and am not having much luck finding them. I was told at the local Sportsman Warehouse that the bases were the same as Savage Model 10 Roundback but no one in my area carries those for me to try them out and see if they fit. I checked to see if they matched up with my model 700 bases and they do not. it appears that the holes in the front are a different spacing than the holes in the rear. The receiver is drilled and tapped for 8-40 screws.
I understand the LAW has gone out of business and someone has picked up the actions under Legendary Action Works but they don't answer there phone or reply to their emails so I am having a hell of a time getting any information. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

They came with 2 piece pic. bases (Warne I think) when new. Talley makes rings they are the ones that fit Nesika Bay receivers. I have a couple of the LAW's.

I have 2 customs with law actions and use 2 piece 20moa rails from Murphy precision. I believe someone told me the holes were essentially both rem 700 fronts if you used 2 piece

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts