Legal Implications

Coldfinger

Good morning,
My first day off from work and I get to enjoy it with my 5 year old on his birthday and he wanted to watch Roger Raglin outdoors!! We watched Roger taking a veteran deer hunting whom had 2 prosthetic legs, to be honest it struck a nerve!!!! I started thinking about parts I have floating around and an idea got into my head.
I have a new Tuebor Stainless short action with mag bolt face. A Proof 7wsm barrel chambered and threaded by Dallas fired less than 50 times. A used Manners m5 inlet stock some sort of m5 bottom metal I believe Wyatts with a 3 round wsm magazine. Probably a trigger tech trigger to top it off. I'm planning on shipping it out soon to have a brake installed and threaded.
Could anyone on Long Range Hunting forum alert me to any legal implications of having a free raffle for veterans? I reside in NY state and all the parts will be sent to a licensed gunsmith for assembling and test firing. Now I still have to consult with the local gun shop to see if they're onboard. Hopefully I can get them to donate a scope for a turnkey build.
If it weren't for the Veterans of the, United States Of America, I couldn't enjoy this blessed day with my family! We couldn't enjoy fine forums like LRH. I couldn't freely discuss this idea of saying Thank You to our veterans! We take so much for granted in our light speed paced lives. Sorry to rant a bit just enjoying a cup of coffee watching my cattle graze in the morning rain, all because of the Bravest Fighting men and women in the world protecting the good old United States of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Send me your thoughts!!!!! God Bless๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ!!!
Beau pictured below likes the idea as well!

Attachments

• 62D1BA4E-37B7-44E1-953B-345575D312CE.jpeg
    62D1BA4E-37B7-44E1-953B-345575D312CE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
I cant speak for NY but as a member of the VFW in Washington State our riders group raffles off 3 firearms every year. The post has a gambling license in order to fund raise and we are a non profit. We limit our raffles to 500 tickets per firearm and all proceeds go to supporting veteran organizations and homeless vets. Maybe reach out to a local VFW.

That's a good idea, I was hoping to keep any cost out of the picture as this comes truly from the heart and mixing money seems to change my intention a bit. But if there's a way to use the proceeds to help vets I'm all for it. Here's what I've got lined up so far. Looks like I need to resource some action screws. Thanks for the idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64