Legacy Shooting Bench

wloudamy

Official LRH Sponsor
LegacyShootingProducts.com

Use coupon code LRH2017 to get $50 off your order on the newly enhanced benches. We are taking orders now for delivery by March 1 (est.)

We have made another leap in design to make the most stable portable shooting bench even better. The new design uses a CNC cut socket along with the current lathe-cut leg, to create even more stability into our medium-weight portable shooting bench. The older design was good but we still wanted greater ease-of-use and a quicker set-up. With CNC technology, the new design is made with precision and tight tolerances to provide another Legacy enhancement to our already-popular shooting bench.

Our quality, innovative benches have been reviewed here (Legacy Portable Shooting Bench Review)
and we've shipped these all over the US and AK to discriminating shooters and hunters.

Though I practice prone for hunting, using a bench allows me to shoot longer strings without fatigue and neck aches the next day and allows me to shoot over the typical grassy terrain that otherwise is impossible. Try one of our benches and you'll agree.

Thanks to all the support from our readers for a good start-up 2016 with our family-owned business.

E. Wade Loudamy
Legacy Shooting Products

Attachments

• Socket 4 insert.JPG
    Socket 4 insert.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Socket 5 insert.JPG
    Socket 5 insert.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Socket 6 insert.JPG
    Socket 6 insert.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Socket 7 insert.JPG
    Socket 7 insert.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 119
Here are some field pics and details on compact design.

Attachments

• Right hand field pic.jpg
    Right hand field pic.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Right hand bottom four adj legs.jpg
    Right hand bottom four adj legs.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 121
I just went to yall's website and checked them out. Those are NICE! If I had the cash, I'd order a RH w/ 4 adj. legs. Maybe sometime down the road. I was just thinking yesterday how I would like to have a portable shooting bench. The timing is fortuitous. :cool:

Wade, my bench came in today, and I must admit, it's an awesome product. I haven't had a chance to use it since UPS ran a bit later than usual today, but I did do a quick set up in the den and sat in a chair and did a mock-up like I was shooting from it. I gotta say, wish I had bought one sooner! Excellent product! Thanks again! gun)

:cool:

If I still lived where we had a lot of prairie dogs these would be hard to beat.

Yep, or what I'm going to use it for, which is for range days where you don't have a bench sitting on your porch, or your just out in the middle of some property with nothing to shoot off of, and you set it up to shoot at 100 to sight-in, then you want to throw it in the bed of the truck and drive back farther to shoot 300, 500, 1000, beyond... And it won't take you forever to set it up and if you want/need to move it around, it's easy and convenient. Most places I shoot are on private property, and they don't have benches or designated ranges setup, so this bench will make things way more convenient for those days.

Yep, or what I'm going to use it for, which is for range days where you don't have a bench sitting on your porch, or your just out in the middle of some property with nothing to shoot off of, and you set it up to shoot at 100 to sight-in, then you want to throw it in the bed of the truck and drive back farther to shoot 300, 500, 1000, beyond... And it won't take you forever to set it up and if you want/need to move it around, it's easy and convenient. Most places I shoot are on private property, and they don't have benches or designated ranges setup, so this bench will make things way more convenient for those days.
One of the many nice things about living in Texas is that as a Disabled Vet I'm allowed to shoot from the truck as long as it's not moving which is where I do most of my long range plinking and varmint hunting. I'm so used to shooting from the driver's seat anything else just about feels unnatural to me now. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.