New Legacy Shooting Bench

wloudamy

Official LRH Sponsor
7EF611D1-7BE8-4063-925F-63BC7E563101.jpeg
A3109921-BB1A-411B-BDEE-481ECAA244C8.jpeg
Greatings all,
We just completed a prototype bench with a different ambidextrous design. We have had requests from Shooter's who prefer to shoot from behind the bench but still want the other benefits of our adjustable legs and other features.

We are wondering if there is enough interest to start offering these as a regular item on our website. Price will be only a little more than our T-shaped ambi's ($465).

It's big, for sure, but still weighs only about 45# due the internal voids.

Pls give your thoughts.

LegacyShootingProducts.com

Last edited:
A9F7AF97-C03A-4E0D-AE7C-2B89F8B168B9.jpeg
For comparison, our T-shape ambi and this on have the same basic dimensions- 31"x46.5".
Aprox weight 41 for the T, 47 for new.

View attachment 110205 View attachment 110204 Greatings all,
We just completed a prototype bench with a different ambidextrous design. We have had requests from Shooter's who prefer to shoot from behind the bench but still want the other benefits of our adjustable legs and other features.

We are wondering if there is enough interest to start offering these as a regular item on our website. Price will be only a little more than our T-shaped ambi's ($465).

It's big, for sure, but still weighs only about 45# due the internal voids.

Pls give your thoughts.

LegacyShootingProducts.com

Interesting design for sure. Where I used to shoot at (before I moved, and got my Legacy bench), we only had regular flat bench/tables to shoot off of, and it was really hard to get close enough to the scope and keep the rear bag on the table at the same time. Also, being a larger guy myself, I can see where that might be more comfortable than shooting off a flat-sided bench/table, as well as the ambi versatility. If I had the cash, I'd love to give one of those new prototype design benches a spin...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.