• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left-Handed .338 Edge-Price Reduced!!!!

goatsniper

I've had this rifle on here for awhile but I guess there's no takers for a great looking left-handed .338 Edge built by Shawn Carlock. I was asking $2250 but I guess that was to high. I've now dropped the price down to $1750! Here are the specs:

30 in. Hart Barrel-Radial Fluted
Rem. 700 Action
DE muzzle brake
HS Stock w/ DE cheek piece
Rifle Basix Adj. Trigger
Barrel and Action have been black teflon coated

Approx. 250 rds sent down the barrel.

In the picture, you'll see a scope, rings and base. Those have all been sold!!!! $1750 is for the rifle ONLY!!!

I can accept credit cards!! 3% will be added to the cost to cover the credit card fees.

Thanks, Geoff
[email protected]

riflepics011.jpg

Unfortunately, No. When I bought the rifle from Shawn, my buddy also ordered one and we just split a die set. And since he still has his, he's keeping the die set and the brass we have.

Do you still have the rifle?

What kind of groups does it shoot, do you have any pics? What loads have you put through it?

I still do have the rifle. Shawn's test group and 200 yds before he sent the rifle to me was under 1/2 in. I myself shot quite a few 100 yd 1/2 in groups with the gun. I do not have any pictures of any groups that were fired. We were shooting 300 gr. Sierra Match Kings and 92.5 grs of H-1000. We tried 93 grs and 92 but found more consistance in extreme spreads with the 92.5.

Also, I did multiple grouping at 600 yds while I was using it just to test out my ballistic program and would consitantly shoot under 4 in. groups while doing that.