• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defensive Edge 338 Edge Left Handed

dgarrett

For sale Full Custom..... Left handed 338 edge single shot. 5.5-22x56mm MOA Nightforce NXS hs and zero stop scope... NPR1.... $5000 plus shipping
LH edge 5.jpg

How many rounds , do you have the brass , do you have a load , what is the barrel contour , what stock brand , how much does it weigh and what kind of groups ?

Thank you Sir , Floyd

First ..Nice looking Rifle !
I love all three of my 338 Edges !
They are amazing on Elk and Deer !
Mine seem to like the 300 Bergers at 2850 to 2884 ft.per.sec. all with 30 " barrels.
This is a great rifle , you lefty guys are in for a real treat !! I took my Elk last fall at 1244 yrds. with my Edge .

Ps .I dont know seller ! 😀
GLWS

Rum Man

Rifle came with 99 rounds... My son and I have shot 20 of them... So.... 20 shot brass and 79 loaded rounds...I am unsure of the load that these are but kind of assume they are the load Carlock has and uses on all his 338 edges as the projectile are the 300gr SMK's.. I have had 3 other 338 Edges and I ran RL33 and 300 gr Bergers in all of them...I don't have pictures of the groups from this rifle But I shot it right after I shot mine ( the one I just sold) and this gun shot a tighter group.... The gun is heavy... I don't have a scale but I believe the Barrel is full palma contour. I don't know the brand name of the stock.... or the weight... Will get a weight on it this week and see if I can figure out what stock it has...

I can seperate... Can use scope, ect. on my next build...$3800 bare rifle plus shipping