• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left hand .338 Norma mag barreled action + extras PRICE DROP

You are selling this for a good deal. If I had some moldy money I would buy it. But I'm also in the process of building a coyote rifle, plus nothing bigger then a mule deer head to shoot at so the 7mag I have is good. But nice barreled action for very good price. What powder were you using?
Retumbo mostly

Great deal here! If it was only a righty it would've been gone in minutes lol. Maybe to me lol. GLWS

Thanks Ed. Ya, I could have got another supressor and ran it, but I think recoil may have been pretty stout! I want a sub 9.5 lb gun, with the can. My build should end up right there. I will have another .338 in the future, but I will probably build it heavy and run it supressed, and it will be packed around by my horse ha ha

You never notice recoil in the field... :) Just get a Paast pad off Amazon for $35 to shoot from the bench. That's what I do for my .340 without a brake. Sure you'll be loopy from the concussions after about 30 rounds, but you won't feel the recoil...

If my buddy was a lefty, he'd be all over it. I can't believe you're letting it go at such a deal.

I'd be interested in your Bulldozer IIs if they'll stabilize in a 1:10.