Lead Bullet Ban

Greg Duerr

I see that California has banned the use of Lead for rifle bullets as well as lead shot for upland bird hunting..................

I also heard and checked it out that Their is a Federal bill that has not been voted on that would ban the use of Lead bullets Nation wide.

Has anyone heard anything about this......................??

Our President now realizes that he can do anything and NO one will stand up against him.............................It is scary what bold moves he makes every day.

He's not really the one its that NO one who we elected has the balls to stand up against him for fear of being called a racist...........

IN my view he is worse that Hitler and his power grab

There is an anti philosophy "so goes California, so goes the Nation".

It has worked several times.

I hate it.

We don't have a lead bullet ban, " just" hunting and depredation. Other shooting still allows lead.

Obama will get his...never fear.

I hear he is planning on his presidential library...Its small..one door with a crescent moon cut in it and of the 2 books in it...one has already been colored in...??

If only all the hunters and shooters will remember these issues and go to the polling booths educated on the candidates' stand on these issues. There are many state and federal seats up for election this fall and primaries prior. Get the facts now and get out the vote or don't complain afterwards. A lame duck president/dictator/wanna be monarch can do a lot more damage to your rights prior to the end of his term.

I heard that the only lead refining plant in the U.S. will have to shut down due to E.P.A regulations that makes it impossible for plant to be able to afford to come up to standard. Look out then we will have to import heavy lead. Bullets,batteries etc. Will skyrocket... Come on 2016......

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.