• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large Rifle, Small Rifle Available

Half of everthing you said here is wrong; you're simply uninitiated in the intentional inflation and deflation of products. You, and the majority of consumers honestly believe there's a "shortage" due to the "manufacturer's inability to keep up with demand". That's the lie.
I have 5 minutes, so the really short and simple version in how real economics and markets work: as a larger investor in the defense markets, I can assure you that demand is manipulated by those in control of the supply; this is undisputed. For instance, one I'm invested in most is Vista Outdoor, one of your ENORMOUS flagship capitalist companies who controls the manufacture and supply of, just to name a few, your highly-sought after Federal and CCI primers, ammunition, Alliant Powder, ARs, and MANY other related items you can't have right now.
The myth: All the boardmembers at Vista Outdoor have demanded that factories to be running three shifts with all machines at full-tilt putting out products as fast as possible for their beloved consumer's needs and desires.
The fact: Vista Outdoor could pump out and flood the market with more product you've ever seen on the shelves of every retail store in every country selling it. Their manufacturing plants are running three shifts with half of their machines (assets) running idle with the least amount of employees (liabilty) to run them; just enough to keep up with far-more lucrative defense contracts. They will make more fullfilling defense contracts while driving up consumer need through starvation to create a much-desired exponential price increase across all related product lines that will be implemented and wait for it...welcomed with open arms by the consumer. I can assure you, all these products are coming back, and coming back in abundance, but and at a higher price point. No, they won't be at near the price these choice retailers are raping you at, but higher nonetheless. That's not efficiency, that's manipulation, and was created and perfected by the "elite corporate capitalist" for their own good, not yours.
My investor side says keep paying ridiculous prices and gobbling up everything you can find, you'll eventually raise my wealth when the market to the masses is fullfilled again. My father in me says just wait, stop frenzy-purchasing/hoarding and climbing over each other for these products like fools, shoot a little less, pick up a new hobby for a short while, do something worth your time and money. Trust me you'll be glad you did.
Kind of like conformed consent!

Jill and I saw a movie recently and the one drug lord said :Thee Price Is thee Price:. Might have been Scar Face don't really know, but with theses shortagers od powder & primers "THE PRICE IS THE PRICE"
wE TELL EVERYONE TO USE THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT, DON;T PAY SCALPER PRICES. PRICESE WILL COME DOWN EVENTLY. i THOUGHT AT POST #14 THE PRICE DID COME DOWN TO $85.00 FOR 3,000 PRIMERS. i CAN LIVE WITH $ 28 PER 1k OF PRIMERS -FAIR
What? 🤪👈