• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large pistol primers available (CCI AND Federal) ONLY $300 per 1K! No Hazmat fee

I bought CCI small rifle primers and Federal 210M from a local place 2 months ago. Paid $85 and $80 for them and feel that's my limit. I cringed but got what I needed. 2 weeks ago they were $100 per 1K and still flying off the shelves. Going to be interesting to see what the new normal will be once things settle down.
I saw them there at both those prices and left very happy I didn't need them. They had some popular powders at $49.95/lb. as well.

The big picture here is that the current administration government made a huge order as they entered...
Maybe these manufacturers ought to side with the people....and make and sell only to public hands for now on....let someone else build a specific business for retired veterans to build components and ammo for the military.....
I know one state game officer that had a few crates of ammo stored in his garage...given to him from DHS...
In a round about way...during O's term in office.....would he had used it on fellow citizens....hell yes...
Do any other Leo's here have a stockpile purchased with civilians monies?????

I wouldn't spend a penny at that place after seeing that gouging on primers. Who are they helping ? Only themselves. Not there customers. When primers return, they'll be at fairly normal prices not 300.00 per 1k.
Just got this email from Mass ammo. Only $295-$300 per 1K. I guess if you need them bad enough, go get them!!! Btw, no Hazmat fee!
P.S..... they're also on sale, you're saving 17%-24% :oops: hahahaha

View attachment 255820

After checking the websites for the 10th time yesterday, my wife said what's the big deal with powder? I said imagine you needed quilting thread and batting and it was unavailable except for 10 times what you normally pay unless you got lucky in the few minutes timeline in which it was in stock. Dead in the water, no quilting at all. She said I would switch to a less expensive thread... I said those are the ones I'm talking about. Quality stuff isn't available at any price. She no longer questions why I am looking for powder multiple times a day.
That's kinda how I explained it to my wife except it was no shoes or purses

Just got this email from Mass ammo. Only $295-$300 per 1K. I guess if you need them bad enough, go get them!!! Btw, no Hazmat fee!
P.S..... they're also on sale, you're saving 17%-24% :oops: hahahaha

View attachment 255820
SONOFAMOTHERLESSGOAT!!!
I suppose if you gotta get 'em, you gotta get 'em but at that price, well, I'll just quit right here before my head explodes. Sigh.

Hard pass.
I'm so glad I always maintained stock.
Some fellow shooters and hunters literally laughed at me when I said "Might come a time when there's a shortage".
They're not laughing anymore.
Ditto.
I STILL have guys calling me and begging me to sell them primers at 1998 prices when I stressed to them that this might happen.
Now I don't profess to be Nostradamus but I had a "feeling" this would happen and danged if I wasn't right, eh?
I just wish I could foretell whether or not the prices will come back down to less than stratospheric prices. I think they will to some extent but I suspect that twice 2015 prices will be the "new norm" for the future. Less than that isn't feasible given cost of living and materials prices to all the various manufacturers.
Oh, and I LMAO at the guys who call me asking me to sell. Some have offered just below current market prices but don't realize that "I" would have to replace them in time at prevailing prices and it would end up costing ME to be a stand up guy to help them.
Take note, everyone.

Still getting them locally for about 41bucks/K. they aren't as plentiful, but they still show up.