• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large pistol primers available (CCI AND Federal) ONLY $300 per 1K! No Hazmat fee

Man I hope these come with a roll of paper towels so you can clean yourself up afterwards

Ditto.
I STILL have guys calling me and begging me to sell them primers at 1998 prices when I stressed to them that this might happen.
Now I don't profess to be Nostradamus but I had a "feeling" this would happen and danged if I wasn't right, eh?
I just wish I could foretell whether or not the prices will come back down to less than stratospheric prices. I think they will to some extent but I suspect that twice 2015 prices will be the "new norm" for the future. Less than that isn't feasible given cost of living and materials prices to all the various manufacturers.
Oh, and I LMAO at the guys who call me asking me to sell. Some have offered just below current market prices but don't realize that "I" would have to replace them in time at prevailing prices and it would end up costing ME to be a stand up guy to help them.
Take note, everyone.
I've been loading for decades.
Whenever I get a new caliber firearm, the first thing I do is buy the dies and everything else I'm going to need when I need to load.
I've stopped shooting as much due to the stratospheric replacement costs but I still have plenty of everything I will need for the foreseeable future.
If and when prices get to at least what I consider reasonable, I'll re-up on anything I'm light on.
Til then, there's a sucker born every minute, and based on what I've witnessed the last few months, more like every second.
Shame on the gougers.