• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lapua 22 Creedmoor Brass

clownbuster

20191219_165239.jpg

This year, send the one you love (yourself, of course) the gift of custom Lapua brass.

22 Creedmoor formed from new Lapua small rifle primer brass. Necks turned to 0.015" and annealed.

Minimum order quantity of 20
20 - $60
50 - $135
100 - $240

Shipped 2-Day Priority to your door.

PayPal Gift or add 3% for fee to:
[email protected]

OR, SEND ME YOUR NEW OR USED 6.5 CREEDMOOR BRASS AND I'LL CONVERT IT TO 22 CREEDMOOR - Only$1.30/casing

Last edited:
Thanks D.
It's a simple but expensive and labor-intensive process. Have a couple custom ground Creedmoor reamers built with .261 and .251 necks, then find a die manufacturer or smith to ream you a couple Creedmoor non-bushing die blanks. You don't want to use bushing dies as they leave alot of the neck unsized at the neck-shoulder junction that will be too thin after neck turning.
With your Dillon 1050 and your custom-built dies you can successfully make this brass on your own with very little run-out.
My virgin, pre fire-formed TIR (Total Indicated Run-out) at the necks is consistently between 0.002" and 0.0037", which means my actual run-out is half that.
Starting with Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor brass:
- First step thru a factory 6 Creedmoor FL non-bushing sizing die (I highly recommend Forster)
- Next thru your non-bushing .261 neck FL die
- Next thru your non-bushing .251 neck FL die
- Then finally thru your .22 expander mandrel
- Turn necks
- Anneal
Or you can buy mine at $240 per 100. Seem fair?

Last edited: