• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22 Creedmoor brass (lapua preferred)

Not sure why they would be your third option. I have their brass in 6mm Creedmoor and 6x47 Lapua now I got recently and the quality control is as good as Lapua. They ship them in nice boxes and they're ready to reload immediately. Not to mention the price is normally less than Lapua too, and you don't have to neck down either. Lapua will be losing business with the QC these guys are showing lately.
Yep Ive heard great things for sure

Last edited:
Turns out its really great custom brass @ $2800 shipped for 1200 cases. To some people, that's not alot of money.

I think that is a good price for quality prepped brass that is ready to load. The labor time and skilled to produce that quantity and quality of brass would be easily worth $1600 to me. Compared to the other money you have put into your shooting equipment that extra $1600 wouldn't be very significant and a huge time saver. Instead of spending your time prepping brass, you can spend that time shooting.

I'm glade you found what you are looking for. You are going to have to do a lot of shooting before you need to buy more 22 Creedmoor brass.