Krylon webbing

timmymic

Has anyone used this stuff? It looks amazing but wanted to know how hard it is to use?!?

I've used it a few times. I guess I've done 6 guns with it. I'd say to practice a bit on something old to get a feel of how it sprays. You gotta keep it moving and don't overlap to much. 2nd- I use a flat clear coat over the webbing. It's lasted very well. I've hunted 3 years with the oldest one and it's still in good shape. Thought I'd just respray the clear coat and keep going. Hope this helps.

I've used it a few times. I guess I've done 6 guns with it. I'd say to practice a bit on something old to get a feel of how it sprays. You gotta keep it moving and don't overlap to much. 2nd- I use a flat clear coat over the webbing. It's lasted very well. I've hunted 3 years with the oldest one and it's still in good shape. Thought I'd just respray the clear coat and keep going. Hope this helps.

+1 on practice and moving. It actually works very well and looks great---as Highknob said, you gotta keep moving. Pick up an old gunstock or a 2 x 4 and imagine that being your rifle. You'll get it in no time.

Randy

Here's my wife's pink camo muzzle loader I did. Some of my other ones have more webbing on them. We wanted more of the pink to show on this one.

Attachments

• Camo Guns 002.jpg
    Camo Guns 002.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Camo Guns 001.jpg
    Camo Guns 001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 15
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.