Finally gettin on the web!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Well after much begging &amp; pleading from BJ and me we have finally gotten a start for our website. www.Genesears.com

Nothing on the page works just yet but it is a start at least!!!!

Just thought you all might wanna take a look, you would not believe how hard it has been for us to get this far, the family is kinda old fashioned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

take it easy
steve

Steve:

Looks good so far. Just need to get all of it working and then sit back and rake in the money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You and BJ just need to drag them kicking and screaming into the technology of the 21st. century /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have it bookmarked and will keep an eye on it. Let us know when you make updates.

[ QUOTE ]
You and BJ just need to drag them kicking and screaming into the technology of the 21st. century

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, problem is i got some pretty big uncles and everyone around here is armed for some reason!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.