Kopfjager Tripod

Lovellr653

Been looking into getting a moderately priced all purpose tri-pod. A buddy of mine said his distributor carries Kopfjager brand which I had never heard of. Seems like a decent budget friendly carbon fiber set up. Anyone familiar with this brand or have recommendations I should look into? I was leaning towards a hog saddle setup but this CF is within reach.

Been looking into getting a moderately priced all purpose tri-pod. A buddy of mine said his distributor carries Kopfjager brand which I had never heard of. Seems like a decent budget friendly carbon fiber set up. Anyone familiar with this brand or have recommendations I should look into? I was leaning towards a hog saddle setup but this CF is within reach.
There are several posts the past months on different CF Tripods. Try doing a search on here.

I searched for Kopfjager with no found results. Maybe just a glitch with my phone… Thanks though, I'll try again tomorrow on my laptop.
There are posts on LRH for Kopfjager Tripods. I personally got a Vortex Radian Carbon with Ball Head Tripod Kit TR-RADB with the M & LE discount. I like it. Also there a lot of shooters that get Leofoto tripods a lot less expensive.

I love my Reaper head. The company was started by two LE swat guys, very solid dudes. My only complaint is my crazy heavy tripod (carbon fiber wasn't an option when I bought mine). A carbon tripod and reaper head would be awesome.
90339DC6-E12C-4BC7-B0B8-57BC73EA9DBF.jpeg