Kimber Models Discontinued

I had 5 Kimber rifles, all had exquisite timber and were very well made.
My Caprivi and 8400 Select had equivalent wood as many custom blanks I have used on custom builds. My Super America was superb and I miss having it.

Cheers.

I have had 3 of their rifles. Two wood stocked 8400's, a .300 & .325 WSM with excellent wood. The .300 had one load it liked and the .325 had two. Sometime after I parted ways with those I happened upon a very lightly used Mountain Ascent in .300 WSM for a ridiculous deal. I still have it. I have shot several groups with it using hunting loads in the .3's…..
The action is a little more "herky jerky" than the wood stocked 8400's but the accuracy is ridiculous

I have a Montana in 243. It has been my favorite walking gun for years. It will consistently put the first 3 Sierra Game Kings into 3/8-5/8" at 100 yards off a solid rest. Killed a lot of coyotes, antelope and mulies. Only wish I could find a matching one in 30-06 as good.
Also owned a Talkeetna 375 H&H I should have never sold, but it was between it and my MRC and the MRC was just a bit more accurate. Or at least I could shoot it a bit more accurate.
Sad no new ones will be coming out.

I keep searching the web for a 30-06 Montana, but so far no luck. Occasionally I have seen it in 308. I may have to settle for that, but I like shooting a 200 grain Nosler Partition for dark timber elk. The 308 just doesn't handle it as well as the 30-06.