• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 8400 Montana .300WSM

psdan000

I am listing this rifle for a friend, he has this listed on AR15.com but I figured it might do better here. I will vouch for him, you can contact me through PM or contact Nick through his email listed below. Thanks for looking!

Copied from his listing, however it is not noted that the scope is not included:

Up for sale is a Kimber 8400 Montana in 300WSM. Gun is in overall good shape minus a couple dings and scratches on the stock. Stainless barrel and action, Kevlar/carbon stock, 1:10 twist, and a great factory trigger that measures just under 3.5 lbs. Will come with a set of 30mm Talley rings. I have put 8 rounds through the gun since I have owned it and it does not appear the previous owner shot it very much. Great light weight hunting rifle. Asking $1150 shipped to your FFL from an individual. Will send pictures on request. Working on getting some added to this post. Email [email protected] for fastest response.

IMG_8563
IMG_8566
IMG_8568
IMG_8565
IMG_8567
IMG_8564

Last edited: