• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Kimber Montana 8400 300WSM

slm9s

Nearly New 300 WSM Montana w/box. Shoots and feeds great. Particularly likes 180 AB's over 63.0 gr's RL17 for 3,010 fps, grouping around 3/4". Scoped, with sling and three rounds it weigh's 7lbs 4oz's (all-up weight). Only selling because I bought an ULA recently and can't keep both. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Comes with the medium black Talleys pictured or a set of silver low Talleys. $875 plus $25 for shipping/insurance.

dd26te.jpg

ba2ib.jpg

69l6ky.jpg

trade interests: high-power tactical scope like Sightron SIII 10-50, Nightforce NXS, or a AR in 308/260/243 etc, what else ya got?

Last edited:
What caliber ULA rifle did you get and how do you like it? I sent a trade offer I have a Montana already in 270wsm they are nice hunting rigs. Any other trade interests?

The ULA is a 7mm Rem Mag. I really like it.

I tried to list what I'm currently looking for, but let me know what you have.

thanks.
What caliber ULA rifle did you get and how do you like it? I sent a trade offer I have a Montana already in 270wsm they are nice hunting rigs. Any other trade interests?

I am very interested what is the next step this might be my first purchase online if rifle is still available