Keith Warren takes a doe during at Barbour Creek

Boom...whack done conversation over

Next comment:)

I'm sure that 93 lb critter will be a most tender one. Too bad we can't all get together for a BBQ and cuss and discuss in person.
People are generally more polite when face to face. It is too bad.

Correct you are and or they could gonked on the beak (just ask Gus...)

In person it's a bit easier to sort out the players from the spectators:)

Amazing amount on ego in the world and in our outdoor world of hunting and fishing it is of now exception!

People are generally more polite when face to face. It is too bad.
Yep. I can disagree with someone in a conversation face to face without it getting ****y. and when it's over, either my, or his opinion will be changed and we stay friends. After all, there is only one right and wrong (most of the times). LRH being my absolute only form of social media, I try really hard to conduct myself on here the same way I would in person. And if anyone pays attention to me, they'll see there's a lot of joking and laughter involved. Life's too short to be ****y. I don't want to get my gout flared up.

Now, if you mess with my kids or try to steal my stuff, gout be damned, I'll get ****y and kill you with my bare hands! 😉

I think he tucked it right in the crease.(2:42) My 11 year old shot a dozen coyotes at 200+ yards this year
with his 6.5 PRC and most of them had no entrance hole. Many of them were quartering to and shoulder shot
and had no exit either. Some were blown wide open too LOL.

I also imagine they cleaned up the deer for the video presentation. What ever it looked like FUN to me!:)

I've watched my own kill shot videos dozens of times. It's pretty easy to pinpoint exact shot placement. Without question, it was a very good shot. Even if it's what? 2" high at 475 yards? 1/2 MOA? That dark spot is the hide retracting after the bullet impact. I think too many people are focusing on the fur. Shot looks about perfect to me.

F146AE4D-798E-4056-A719-746E92DDB1C1.png

642422DA-3B5E-4633-81D8-5B8AC92547E2.png

Last edited: