Keith Warren takes a doe during at Barbour Creek

Watch it on a computer, full screen, and learn how to quickly tap play and pause with your finger and you can see it pretty clearly. Damage Inc. illustrates my point... that's not the shot I'd use for advertisement. BC offers excellent level instruction, far better than what is displayed in the video, so I'm not trying to take anything away from Eagleman.

That's what I did at the 2:42 mark. Replayed on full screen monitor. IMO it's much closer to the crease than the back. I paid attention to the shock on the body. Especially near the crease.

I also played it many times at full screen and the way the deer instantly folded, the hair trajectory, etc. and that was a high back shot no matter how some of you may wish otherwise.

Last edited:
If you don't want people to speculate…. then a simple pick of the entrance on the deer would have sufficed.

When your video is not clear…. then the absence of said image will often be considered confirmation of speculation. Especially in advertising… because how it looks, is what it is.

Look at the 2:30 mark of the video. Close up of the body with top portion clearly showing. I don't see any evidence on high impact. Although entrance wounds are harder to see sometimes. On the other hand a 6.5 PRC should shock a deer pretty good with a good bullet. A high shoot should take out that major artery running along the spine. A crease shot could shock the spine. Hard tellin not knowin.

Is this the Keith Warren that claims he can kill deer by shooting a 50 BMG bullet only close to the deer without actually hitting it?
Oh gosh that whole thing is so dang annoying! Like just think for half of a second people and you'll see why there's absolutely no way the vaccuum (pressure wave and rarefaction if y'all wanna get technical haha) behind a 50 cal bullet could suck a deers eyes out. How flippiing stupid!!! The proof: I've missed an empty soda can with my .358 Norma by millimeters. Not only was the paper thin aluminum not even slightly crumpled or bent by the turbulence…it didn't move at all. Now the .50 bmg is powerful
But in no way magical. 12000-15000 foot pounds or so I beleive. That 358 load is about 4500 foot pounds.

How would it be that something with one third the horsepower of a 50 couldn't generate even enough wind to blow over an empty pop can but 3 times the energy and no greater velocity with that energy can suck out the contents of a creatures skull? Idiotic.

Further more, when they shoot paper targets with the 50 bmg (or any powerful centerfire even)….is the entire paper ripped to shreds and crumpled up and strewn about all over the place after one hit? Of course not. So something that doesn't generate the turbulence to ruin a single piece of paper somehow can somehow hollow out a Deer's head even if you miss? Idiotic!!!!

Think of how much freaking turbulence there is behind a semi truck at highway speed. There's no comparison, both in how much energy is present and how much air is being displaced and how much of a vaccuum is generated. I've had a VERY close and high speed semi just whip past me while pulled over changing a tire (just about 💩 my pants 🤣)…thank God my eyes didn't get slurped out of my head!!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Imagine trying to change a tire with no eyeballs. That would be dangerous! IDIOTIC!!!!!!! 😁

Oh gosh that whole thing is so dang annoying! Like just think for half of a second people and you'll see why there's absolutely no way the vaccuum (pressure wave and rarefaction if y'all wanna get technical haha) behind a 50 cal bullet could suck a deers eyes out. How flippiing stupid!!! The proof: I've missed an empty soda can with my .358 Norma by millimeters. Not only was the paper thin aluminum not even slightly crumpled or bent by the turbulence…it didn't move at all. Now the .50 bmg is powerful
But in no way magical. 12000-15000 foot pounds or so I beleive. That 358 load is about 4500 foot pounds.

How would it be that something with one third the horsepower of a 50 couldn't generate even enough wind to blow over an empty pop can but 3 times the energy and no greater velocity with that energy can suck out the contents of a creatures skull? Idiotic.

Further more, when they shoot paper targets with the 50 bmg (or any powerful centerfire even)….is the entire paper ripped to shreds and crumpled up and strewn about all over the place after one hit? Of course not. So something that doesn't generate the turbulence to ruin a single piece of paper somehow can somehow hollow out a Deer's head even if you miss? Idiotic!!!!

Think of how much freaking turbulence there is behind a semi truck at highway speed. There's no comparison, both in how much energy is present and how much air is being displaced and how much of a vaccuum is generated. I've had a VERY close and high speed semi just whip past me while pulled over changing a tire (just about 💩 my pants 🤣)…thank God my eyes didn't get slurped out of my head!!!! 🤣🤣🤣. Imagine trying to change a tire with no eyeballs. That would be dangerous! IDIOTIC!!!!!!! 😁
OMG Calvin, I'm dead! :)

Warren sold out his integrity for notoriety. That is the only explanation to go to such great lengths to maintain a lie. Maybe he made a statement since where is said, "Oh shucks guys! I was just joshin ya'll!"

As far as the hit. It was high enough to disrupt the spine and thus obvious CNS response.

I put it on a 32" wide screen and played it in slow mo and it appears to me to be just below the backbone. You can even see the hump on the does back while she is laying there and he is rubbing his hand over it! End result is dead deer and blown up back straps. I would agree not a great advertisement for a long range hunting or shooting school. Hey I have been there many times, not knocking the shooter or the school in any way. Lots of dead deer, elk and antelope to my credit with unfortunate high shots through the backbone just like this one. I'm just saying I wouldn't want someone to publish it as a testament to the shooting school I just completed or the rifle system that I just purchased.

I put it on a 32" wide screen and played it in slow mo and it appears to me to be just below the backbone. You can even see the hump on the does back while she is laying there and he is rubbing his hand over it! End result is dead deer and blown up back straps. I would agree not a great advertisement for a long range hunting or shooting school. Hey I have been there many times, not knocking the shooter or the school in any way. Lots of dead deer, elk and antelope to my credit with unfortunate high shots through the backbone just like this one. I'm just saying I wouldn't want someone to publish it as a testament to the shooting school I just completed or the rifle system that I just purchased.
Hey, why not? It is his school and "dime" he can do whatever he wants. I am thrilled he took the time to post something that is meant to entertain. On the other hand, without the additional instruction and knowledge gained from the school, then maybe that shot would have been a less than desirable outcome.

Can't believe this thread has turned into a sh.t show . I am done with this one.

Hey, why not? It is his school and "dime" he can do whatever he wants. I am thrilled he took the time to post something that is meant to entertain. On the other hand, without the additional instruction and knowledge gained from the school, then maybe that shot would have been a less than desirable outcome.

Can't believe this thread has turned into a sh.t show . I am done with this one.

Hehehehe…if you think THIS is a 💩 show I have a question for ya…what are your thoughts on LEAD POISONING!!!!!!?????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁

I didn't know he owned the school so in that case you are certainly right. His school he can advertise as he likes and I certainly didn't mean any disrespect. I was Just giving my opinion on the shot.

You saved me from putting it on a 70" screen. Yeah, look at the deer he's petting! 😁 Bump in the back, no entrance on the crease or vitals. Miss the daggum tree looking at the forrest!

@Calvin45 - if the bump on the back isn't the hit, then it could have been a near miss and the vitals got vacuumed out of that spot! It was Kieth Warren!

Last edited:
I also played it many times at full screen and the way the deer instantly folded, the hair trajectory, etc. and that was a high back shot no matter how some of you may wish otherwise.

Boom...whack done conversation over

Next comment:)

I'm sure that 93 lb critter will be a most tender one. Too bad we can't all get together for a BBQ and cuss and discuss in person.