Just got 8lb of H100V and black powder at Grafs !!!

westcliffe01

After not finding any bulk powder in a very long time, I just snagged 8lb of H100V and 2lb of Blackhorn 209 at Grafs. They had more... I should be good for a while with my 253 AI and 6.5x284....

Been around a while. I picked up 32 pounds of H1000 and 4 boxes of Federal Large Rifle Magnum primers about 3 weeks ago.

You never have enough.......:)

Could I convince you to part with 200 of those magnum primers ??? That's as much 6.5x284 brass as I have. I would hope supply has improved by the time I have used that up.... Right now the only primers I have found are Tula and I have no experience with them at all.

No problem. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

I bought 4, 1000 piece cartons. I'll never use them all, well not in the foreseeable future.

I have a whole drawer of just primers.

Put in the message header 'primers needed' so my Postini don't kick it as spam.

I just went through 2000 400 SR CCI Small rifle primers, 1000 55 grain Hornady V-max and 1000 Hornady 60 grain FMJBT's plus 2000 Top Brass/Sarch resized, cleaned and uniformed cases. Found 1 bad case in the bunch. deformed neck to the point it wasn't fixable.

I also got 500 308 cases from the same vendor, all just fine.

I like this buying pre sized brass. Sure beats beating up the press.

The 223's are for a customer, not for me.

I should be home this weekend. Working on farm equipment.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts