Just another new guy

Teh Wicked

Hey all, just saying Hello.

Name is Brandon, currently calling home a small town in South Korea. When im done with my 1 year uncle sam funded tour in December. I will be moving to Goldsboro NC and hopefully that will be my last home...

Anyways, I was referred here by a friend when I was asking a few questions about building my new rifle. New rifle is currently a Remington 700 Sendero model in the 7mm Mag caliber. The barrel is about gone and a project is in the near future. And I want a 338 caliber some kind of fierce. And im thinking I will put a 338 RUM on that action and use it for long range hunting.gun)

Rifle is currently sitting in the safe topped with a Konus 25x M30 scope...Hoping the optics will do fine for the plans I have in mind for this rifle.

Last edited:
Welcome to LongRangeHunting Brandon. Hope you have a safe tour so you can get back to the states and get that build started. Thanks for helping Uncle Sam, and us. :)

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Thank you for your service. Goldsboro...been through there on Rt 70 many times long ago. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.