• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Just about out of Fed 210M primers

If by the 1st week of November you are still looking for primers, send me an email. [email protected]

A handful of us, former and active, guys are heading to Area 70 and 71 for the 3rd season. We can meet up somewhere along our route and I will be glad to give you a couple of Ks of 34s.

I said, give, that's hoping to give me good luck. My first and most likely last trip to go after Elk.

Nez
I appreciate that. I'm not looking for a handout and will gladly pay or trade for them.
I live in 71 and if you guys are Veterans or active duty military or law enforcement I'd be honored to buy you all a couple beers and try to help you find a elk. I'm not a guide but I will point you in the right direction. I'll PM you my phone number.

I appreciate that. I'm not looking for a handout and will gladly pay or trade for them.
I live in 71 and if you guys are Veterans or active duty military or law enforcement I'd be honored to buy you all a couple beers and try to help you find a elk. I'm not a guide but I will point you in the right direction. I'll PM you my phone number.

We truly appreciate the offer. That would be awesome.

3 former Marines, 2 Army, and me an Air Force weenie. One of the former Marines is now a National Guard CW4, and the TX Marksmanship coordinator. The other Army guy is a National Guard and a SATX Fireman. The remaining Army is a retiree. The retiree is the oldest at 72, I am right behind him at 69.

The former Marnes are the hunters/shooters. The Army guys and yours truly are just shooters, distinguished rifleman and President's 100 tabs.

Primers are not meant to be handouts, but rather gifts, they are yours, enjoy them. They are leftover from my competition days when I decided to break out the old 14 and campaigned it against the black guns in CMP/NRA matches. Now, I strictly shoot the little gun.

Nez

Well, I've just about exhausted my supply of GM210M primers and don't have any CCI back-up primers either. I'm pretty sure that there aren't any around to purchase. Unfortunately there are no large stocking component dealers around here.
I do have Fed GM215M primers that I could trade but it seems like no one lives anywhere near me. Looks like I might be shooting my 22s in the foreseeable future.
If you end up around Denver, I have some I could spare.