Just a long range wanna be hello from texas

Somewhere around a $1000 bucks is where I would like to be for a scope

We're not far apart. I live about 15 miles north of Sweetwater and work in Snyder.

As far as scopes go, if you can still get the GA Precision deal on the Bushnell 4.5-18 LRHS for $750, that is the best deal going by far. Great feature set, great optical quality and most importantly, great mechanical reliability and accurate tracking. Would be worth calling to check. The SWFA scopes are a tremendous value. Well deserved reputation for mechanical reliability and accurate tracking. I would stay away from the 16x and 20x fixed classic though. Too unforgiving an eye box. The 10x HD is a great scope and contrary to popular belief, 10x is plenty adequate to get you to 1k. Also in your budget is the Nightforce SHV F1, and it may be the best I've mentioned so far. Mine is absolutely superb and is my favorite of those I've mentioned.

If you want to discuss stuff by phone shoot me a PM and we'll swap phone numbers.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.