Juniper Mountain Outfitters

rolltide

A friend asked me if I knew anything about this outfitter and I told them that I'd never heard of them, but I would ask around. He is looking at scheduling an elk hunt with them next fall and wanted to get some feedback from others who have been there and done that. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. - If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know.

A friend asked me if I knew anything about this outfitter and I told them that I'd never heard of them, but I would ask around. He is looking at scheduling an elk hunt with them next fall and wanted to get some feedback from others who have been there and done that. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. - If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know.

Are you referring to Juniper Mountain Outfitters located in south west Idaho?

I've known Stan Meholchick for 15 years. He has sense turned the outfitting business over to his son Paul who is very knowledgeable hunter and outfitter. I have never hunted with them but know the country they outfit in (unit 25)pretty well and there is lots of elk (or used to be before the wolves) so taking a bull should not be that difficult. Their deer camps in unit 40 and 42 are in some of the best mule deer country in Idaho. As with any outfitter you need to do the homework and make your own decisions.

A link to Paul's website is below.

Juniper Mountain Outfitters - Hunt Idaho South Central Idaho Hunting, Big Game Hunting Idaho

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.