JLK VLD bullets???

Foster_65

i just ran accross these bullets on the net. they say there .284 168 has a bc of .690 and and they are made witht hey same jacket as berger and are supposed to work just as good on game. has anyone tried these bullets on game to see how they work, and also are the BCs what they say they are. i would have thought if they were that good i would have heard of them long before this. i can find that alot of people are using them in matches, but how would they work on game up to elk?
thanks

cant say how they work on game but i can tell you to just stay with the bergers, I ordered some of the .25 cal JLKs last year and after 6 months of waiting i still did not have them so i cancelled my order. Sometimes Bergers may be hard to find but never 6 months wait.

JLK is a one man operation and he generally does only one or two runs per year of any given bullet. I would suggest calling him and asking when he plans on doing a run of the particular bullet you are wanting.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.