• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED JE Custom Weatherby Mark V 30-338 Lapua Imp Lilja Near Lone Wolf Carbon Fiber Stock

Autorotate

$4500 shipped insured in a hard plastic case inside a cardboard rifle box

Never thought this day would come....but alas...life changes...so she's up for sale.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/je-custom-lone-wolf-30-338-lapua-improved-weatherby-mark-v-54231/

Built by JE Custom (longtime LRH member and Master Gunsmith)

Weatherby Mark V 9 lug Chromoly Action
Lilja #6 (shank extended 1/2") 27.25" finish
APS Pain Killer Muzzle Brake
Lone Wolf (now Proof Industries) Carbon Fiber California Sporter Stock with Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Carbon Fiber pillar bedding
Timeny Trigger adjusted to 1#
Weatherby Mag Drop Box +1 Capacity Kit (Bottom metal)
Farrel 20 MOA Base (devcon bedded)
Farrel Rings
Level
NXS 3.5-15x50 NPR1 10 MOA knobs No Zero Stop

400 rounds through the gun using 210/208 grainers and H1000/Retumbo/N570. Rate of fire never exceeded 15 rounds an hour.

It will push 210s to 3400+....I found a accuracy node I could't refuse at 3285-3315...so that's where I settled in on load development. This is one of the most precise rifles I've ever owned.

13 lbs with the optic

Chamber is setup so you can fire a Lapua case necked down to 30 caliber so just the bolt will close...boom out comes a fire formed case.

Dies....yep...ready to go...Neil Jones custom FL sizer nk bushing die, and seater....and a Redding Custom shop Type S FL sizer with nk bushing capability, and a Redding Comp Series Seater that had the sliding sleeve reamed with the finish reamer.

Lucas bore guide

PTG removable pilot finish reamer (print attached).

You'd be over 5.5K pretty quick, and over a 12 month lead on some of the components. You might be told differently....but the reality will be you will spend/wait more than you expect.

For the right deal, I could cut a great deal on components as well (fireformed brass, bullets, etc) so you can go boom out of the box.

If you want to get into LR/ELR out of the box...no wait, with dies load data...here it is. With just enough time to practice this summer for the fall.

No trades, or Paypal. Cash or check.

First go around will be to sell the complete rig....before breaking it up.

I doubt you'll find a more high performance 30 caliber ready to shoot out of the box package like this for a while at this price point.....

You can see two small pencil eraser sized nicks/chips on the left side of the stock where I dinged it climbing on mountain shale. Proof said they'd have no problem honoring the Lone Wolf lifetime warranty on the stock....just never wanted to part with the rifle to send it off.

Please be nice with your inquiries...it's tough to post this for sale! gun)

Thanks for looking.

20130610_144318-L.jpg

20130610_144335-L.jpg

20130610_144440-L.jpg

20130610_144509-L.jpg

20130610_145455-L.jpg

i-RQqMdVC-L.jpg

i-RjwkCWM-L.jpg

i-n9PFXC5-L.jpg

Re: JE Custom Weatherby Mark V 30-338 Lapua Imp Lilja Near Lone Wolf Carbon Fiber Sto

$4200 shipped

Re: JE Custom Weatherby Mark V 30-338 Lapua Imp Lilja Near Lone Wolf Carbon Fiber Sto

I will now consider payment via Paypal.

And will also break up the rifle/optic/optic mounting.

The 20 MOA Ferrel base will need to stay with the rifle as it's bedded for that action.

2 sets of Custom Redding Dies + Lucas Bore Guide + Rifle= $3350

Will sell the optic/rings seperately in a another thread once the rifle sells, so please no offers on the optic/ring for now.

Thanks for looking.

I have bought rifles from Tim before. He builds top end stuff and is a pleasure to deal with. Buy with confidence.

Jeff

Delete the comment above reference accepting Paypal...I was ignorant that this isn't a smart thing to do. I prefer cash, check, money order anyways...so please disregard the Paypal comments...it's not an acceptable method of payment for this transaction.

Thanks Broz!

$3000 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide.

I'm firm on the price. If you've got an award with a "V" device, are a sole survivor, etc, I'd seriously consider offers below the listed price, other wise it's listed for the selling price.

Thanks for looking, and all the interest thusfar.

gun)

Man, I wish I could buy the whole package deal! That is one cool and unique caliber. I would love to have it.

Sorry I can't buy that incredible entire setup....I wish I could. Good luck on the sale.

$2750 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide.

Thats an Interesting round and a nice looking thumper

$2600 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide. gun)

$2500 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide. gun)

$2400 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide. gun)

$2300 shipped for the rifle, bedded 20 MOA Ferrel base, and Lucas bore guide.

PLEASE use the email link below if interested.

Thanks for looking gun)