JB versus Iosso Brite??

Far North Hunter

I was having a dickens of a time getting the last of some carbon out of a new BBL I had been braking in. I had used Wipe Out with fairly good result, but couldn't get the job done. Went to
Jb cleaner(blue), not much luck. Went to Iosso and with 6 strokes a vast improvement.
Question..if Iosso works that well how abrasive is it on the barrel?
many practical experience/advice?

I was having a dickens of a time getting the last of some carbon out of a new BBL I had been braking in. I had used Wipe Out with fairly good result, but couldn't get the job done. Went to
Jb cleaner(blue), not much luck. Went to Iosso and with 6 strokes a vast improvement.
Question..if Iosso works that well how abrasive is it on the barrel?
many practical experience/advice?
Take a foam earplug, roll it up and put it in the muzzle to seal it off. Secure rifle upright with muzzle in a plastic cup. Fill the bore up to the chamber with bore tech carbon remover. Let it set for about 3 days or more. I've let mine set for a week. Carbon will be soft after this. Drain. Push 3-6 dry patches through. Then push 3-6 wet patches with bore tech carbon remover. Push 3-6 more dry patches through. This should take care of your carbon. Be sure to dry the chamber afterwards.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.