J.M. PENROD Need advise on how to market

gtg265s

I am new to this forum, however I have read a lot here and know that there are some very insightful people on the forum.

Soooo, I come to pick ya'lls brains on how to market a very slightly used Penrod Precision rifle for my hunting buddy.

I have sold lots of guns on different sites, but nothing this custom or highend. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I AM NOT TRYING TO USE THIS THREAD AS A SALES PITCH.

I know that some custom guns don't seem to hold valve and it is hard for me to put a price on this piece. Hopefully I will have some luck getting more info from Penrod on the gun, but here is all the owner knows:

*300WSM on Blueprinted 700 Action
*28in Lilja Barrel, don't know twist yet
*HS-Stock with some sort of quick disconnects for sling
*Jewel Trigger
*Nightforce 5.5-22x56 mm zerro stop .250 MOA NP-R1 Scope, don't know base or rings yet

I do know that it was fully built by Mark Penrod, not just a shave and haircut.

My buddy shot the thing 300 times and decided it was too big for treestand hunting for him. He has all the load data.

I figure it may be best to take the scope off and sale separate??? What info is most important for a good sale????

Should I list on gunbroker or is there a long range shop somewhere that may be interested?

Attachments

• IMG_3008.JPG
    IMG_3008.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3009.JPG
    IMG_3009.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3016.JPG
    IMG_3016.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 129
Ok, so I talked with Mark and he told me how to measure the twist. He said it was blue printed and bedded and that's all he could remember.

What can I expect to ask for a rig like this?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.