I've Been Bamboozled

I've posted about it thoroughly elsewhere but I have a pet load right now that's running 4050 fps with a 120 Barnes tac tx out of a 26 inch 300 win mag so…. Yeah this is more than possible in a .300 wby with a 20 grain lighter pill with PDR voodoo lines on it haha. Seriously though, should be very fun to see just how high we can fly here…
Thanks!..I think I saw that other post.
When I bought my first weatherby in 1986, it came with a box of factory ammo, 110 grns, didnt have a chrony back then. Only $7.70 for tha box, circa late 60's

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 32
Just cut it. 100g with 2.5mm HP with 70% weight retention. Should do the trick. Need to go test it at low vel to make sure it will open properly. Then let the race begin.

Sorry for the hijack. Back to the Beanmoor! Looks like I'm gonna have to send some 85g Hammer Hunters so that @ButterBean can hang them on the wall with it. 3500 fps Beanmoor is hard for even BB to resist!

Just cut it. 100g with 2.5mm HP with 70% weight retention. Should do the trick. Need to go test it at low vel to make sure it will open properly. Then let the race begin.

Sorry for the hijack. Back to the Beanmoor! Looks like I'm gonna have to send some 85g Hammer Hunters so that @ButterBean can hang them on the wall with it. 3500 fps Beanmoor is hard for even BB to resist!
@RockyMtnMT @ButterBean
If Lee is anything like me, the more pressure you put, the more he will push back...you might have to send the bullets and then back off, let him simmer....but I don't blame him....I am a 300WBY or 300WM myself....just the classic crartidges..

100 grn, 30 cal hammer, bet you'd be close to 4,000 fps in a 300 WBY, 26 barrel

I've posted about it thoroughly elsewhere but I have a pet load right now that's running 4050 fps with a 120 Barnes tac tx out of a 26 inch 300 win mag so…. Yeah this is more than possible in a .300 wby with a 20 grain lighter pill with PDR voodoo lines on it haha. Seriously though, should be very fun to see just how high we can fly here…
We ran the 101's@ 4500 and some change out of The Mule

Hmmmmm

someone posted this pic on the Moose Hunting group on FB last night ,

these are real photos of wounded moose , not photoshopped or altered by any other apps ....

that poor bull in the bottom left pic ... now has to struggle through the winter with a peg leg , SMH !

View attachment 327394
To all you Photo Editing experts....the bulls in these pictures need a manbun

Recent Posts