"Its Time"

They never gave bears as a COD or I remember correctly. Some had radiation burns others looks like they were hit by a truck and so forth
I was being sarcastic my brother. I think it is Russians version of our "Boys on the tracks". I'm sure you heard about it. Two boys fell asleep on the railroad tracks in Arkansas and were accidentally run over by a train during the Clinton years. Actually they witnessed a government sponsored drug drop and paid the price. After a half dozen versions of what happened to those folks I think it was something similar. Either the government killed them by accident or they saw something they shouldn't have and paid the price. Then the cover up and stories. I must admit if true they created a much better ruse than our folks in Arkansas did. No one believed them from day 1.

I liked the movie they put out about it...
Filmed like 'The Blair Witch's movie...
I think I remember a couple of the students made it toa cave system..then the 'suggested reason of death' was radiation...but somehow it wasn't that either...it was Russians trying to Telenor individuals and the teleworking didn't go as planned...made monsters from the test subjects..and 1 or 2 of the students became test subjects.....
Maybe that was my own dream version...

I liked the movie they put out about it...
Filmed like 'The Blair Witch's movie...
I think I remember a couple of the students made it toa cave system..then the 'suggested reason of death' was radiation...but somehow it wasn't that either...it was Russians trying to Telenor individuals and the teleworking didn't go as planned...made monsters from the test subjects..and 1 or 2 of the students became test subjects.....
Maybe that was my own dream version...
Yeti got 'em on the History Channel.

I was being sarcastic my brother. I think it is Russians version of our "Boys on the tracks". I'm sure you heard about it. Two boys fell asleep on the railroad tracks in Arkansas and were accidentally run over by a train during the Clinton years. Actually they witnessed a government sponsored drug drop and paid the price. After a half dozen versions of what happened to those folks I think it was something similar. Either the government killed them by accident or they saw something they shouldn't have and paid the price. Then the cover up and stories. I must admit if true they created a much better ruse than our folks in Arkansas did. No one believed them from day 1.
Arkancide right?

Arkancide right?
Worked out great. Billy got to go to the White house. Ollie got his off the books money for his Contras, Dan Harmon took the fall for everyone, and WE got out first Republican governor I think since reconstruction. Changed the State forever, and not in a bad way. Sad for the boys, but certainly not in vain.

Went to pit to shoot today...22Nosler coming along......but got rained out...temp dropped from 50 to 45 with slushy rain...
Drove up the backroad where I had my sighting.....at the reservoir saw a guy fishing and his black lab taking all the petting he could get.....swung and and chatted a bit...wasn't getting any bites where he was fishing..but there were 30 nice trout eating bugs about 20 feet from him....I think I would have cast there...

Anyways...yes..bigfoot sightings came up...he hadn't seen one..but he said he is in the woods as much as possible...but...
This guys friend and his friend were up a watery draw a few years ago to stand hunt for deer/elk....they both carried pistols just in case....split up and each knew where the other was going to be located......somewhere in this hunt time the second friend had felt himself being picked up and then thrown down an enbankment..... the first friend heard several shots fired so he hauled butt to his buddies location...to find him laying on the ground..beat up from having been thrown.....the first buddy asked what happened..second buddy said 'I don't know..I was there(pointing up the hill) when I felt myself being picked up and thrown down the hill'....first buddy 'did you see what it was'.....second said "no"....

This story is obviously 3rd hand..by the 3rd buddy to me.....he said "my buddy was literally crying as he told me this story"...."shaking"....obviously disturbed...
See.....this guy's buddy(the first buddy)..saw the creature running across the hillside..whether it was before or after the gunshots...I don't know.....

I tried to go to a press conference in Palo Alto where a guy was claiming to have a dead Bigfoot in a freezer.

They wouldn't believe me when I told them Chupacabras stole my press pass so I didn't get in.
I tried to go to a press conference in Palo Alto where a guy was claiming to have a dead Bigfoot in a freezer.

They wouldn't believe me when I told them Chupacabras stole my press pass so I didn't get in.
Grandson looked in freezer

This is
04C37589-7E8F-4B18-AA57-D2BE1CBD67B5.jpeg
what grandson looked like after he peeked inside and saw the frozen Bigfoot .

Went to pit to shoot today...22Nosler coming along......but got rained out...temp dropped from 50 to 45 with slushy rain...
Drove up the backroad where I had my sighting.....at the reservoir saw a guy fishing and his black lab taking all the petting he could get.....swung and and chatted a bit...wasn't getting any bites where he was fishing..but there were 30 nice trout eating bugs about 20 feet from him....I think I would have cast there...

Anyways...yes..bigfoot sightings came up...he hadn't seen one..but he said he is in the woods as much as possible...but...
This guys friend and his friend were up a watery draw a few years ago to stand hunt for deer/elk....they both carried pistols just in case....split up and each knew where the other was going to be located......somewhere in this hunt time the second friend had felt himself being picked up and then thrown down an enbankment..... the first friend heard several shots fired so he hauled butt to his buddies location...to find him laying on the ground..beat up from having been thrown.....the first buddy asked what happened..second buddy said 'I don't know..I was there(pointing up the hill) when I felt myself being picked up and thrown down the hill'....first buddy 'did you see what it was'.....second said "no"....

This story is obviously 3rd hand..by the 3rd buddy to me.....he said "my buddy was literally crying as he told me this story"...."shaking"....obviously disturbed...
See.....this guy's buddy(the first buddy)..saw the creature running across the hillside..whether it was before or after the gunshots...I don't know.....
Did he score any hits with all the shots that were fired?

Both of my daughters claim they would see a man in a black top hat, when they were toddlers, walking into our bedroom. Sometimes when they were in their cribs. They weren't together during any of the sights. Neither were scared. They thought my wife and I knew him. Built house from ground up as well. 20 miles from town. Nothing around.
I have heard of similar stories regarding the black top hat guy that were described during sleep paralysis. What makes them odd is that different people describe the same thing

One creepy urban legend that I remember hearing about is those "Black Eyed Kids". A film, by the same title, was made about it. Low budget but pretty decent story telling.

You guys hear that urban legend before?