It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Doing blind whiskey tasting with friends is one of my favorite activities! You learn a lot, and get to taste a lot when everyone adds a few different bottles to the flight.
As long as they are REAL GOOD Friends...šŸ˜‚
maybe I should send my Palate to sensitivity training....so it doesn't discrimanate any morešŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Never leave a liquor store empty handed, right Feenix? I mean if it works for a local gun shop, it must work elsewhere!
You have a nice selection regardless.
I got to about 100 different bottles of whiskey (all but a few are open too) in my possession (don't want to call it a collection) before my wife pretty much threatened me with divorce if I bought any more lol. I guess I found my limit lol.

I got to about 100 different bottles of whiskey (all but a few are open too) in my possession (don't want to call it a collection) before my wife pretty much threatened me with divorce if I bought any more lol. I guess I found my limit lol.
Am I to understand that in Missouri they say, SHOW me, don't tell me? and by SHOW me, I mean let me taste them....

Since I'm too lazy at the moment to go downstairs, I think I might settle for one of these in the kitchen cabinet tonight šŸ¤”
BA4324E9-AB51-4AB2-8D25-D342EE7C5807.jpeg

Recent Posts