It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

EAD5FEC6-1360-4746-938E-88D83AB874A6.jpeg

I hafta tell you that I'm a Bourbon man thru and thru but that particular Balvenie is EXCELLENT....both pictured are excellent choices....
Does anyone else out there enjoy
"Eagle Rare" from Buffalo Trace Distillery??
Got a couple bottles of rare stacked up myself. One of my favorites

Man this bourbon craz is really starting to get annoying. Gosh darn resellers. I mean I get it to a point but it's tough for the guys that actually drink it. Weller used to be $17 now I see it $50-$60. Blantons used to be on almost every grocery store shelf but now it's as hard to find as a bulk box of 223.
I got a lot of favorites but just about everything from the Buffalo Trace distillery is good and they have a lot of different brands.

a couple years ago my wife and I went to Kentucky and did a week tour of distilleries and had a lot of fun but I think my head hurt for about a week afterwards.....so did my wallet (for a lot longer then a week!!!)

Henry McKenna single barrel 10 year was readily available till it won whiskey of the year in 2019. I hate when they announce a solid whiskey to the world, then every tom Dick and Harry have to have it!

This is from the local distillery in International Falls MN at the border. It's very smooth. Surprisingly for a new distillery where it hasn't aged more then 2-4 years.

Attachments

• 0DC26D24-5183-431E-9911-3A7A20AF56BD.jpeg
    0DC26D24-5183-431E-9911-3A7A20AF56BD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
Last edited: