It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Like wine, it's all about personal taste—drink what your taste buds enjoy!

I told a wine aficionado friend that I pity them since they have a refined wine palette that leads them to expensive wines.

Why pity? Because I can actually enjoy some $7 bottles. He can't.
I love wine too, mostly red, but for me, they are best with meals. I like to sip and enjoy my whiskey after a nice meal or just any other time to relax and reflect on all of God's blessings.

After a comatose from dinner (https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/its-montana-osso-buco-kind-of-dinner.255307/), it is time to sip and relax or digest. :)

Bruichladdick Islay barley.jpg

Cheers!

I hafta tell you that I'm a Bourbon man thru and thru but that particular Balvenie is EXCELLENT....both pictured are excellent choices....
Does anyone else out there enjoy
"Eagle Rare" from Buffalo Trace Distillery??

I hafta tell you that I'm a Bourbon man thru and thru but that particular Balvenie is EXCELLENT....both pictured are excellent choices....
I tried some the other night, I liked it. Not as smooth to my pallet as this, but still fantastic.
20201213_213144.jpg

Nice way to end a long day!!

That's a good one too. I am liking the Eagle Rare a lot as it's not hard at all on my wallet. That would be especially good if I could go out and buy as many reloading components as I wanted to😢 right now

Agreed. I drank Weller's Reserve for years at $18-$22 per fifth. All of a sudden EVERYONE started liking it. It's 107 Proof and was considerably better than the price suggested IMHO.
Suddenly the EXACT SAME sauce jumped to $65.......
If I'm going to spend $65 for a $35 bottle of bourbon I'd rather spend $75 for a $75 bottle.....

In my opinion its is one of the best bourbons out there I have standing orders at two places

Some bourbon and all reloading components are getting hard to find.... more famine that feast in regards to both these days
Been surfing the forum and reading different threads than usual.
Thus is a good one.
Asked the wife what the new licks were for, she said the gun room.
I asked why, she said I got into the homemade corn and got all the powders out of order.
I'm OCD about category on the shelf and the burn rate chart.
I went and looked, three were in the wrong spots.
I didn't say a word, she has been paying attention, I'm a lucky man to have a woman like that😎