It came together but need a new Range Finder

I've had Leica 1200 and sig 2200 and neither one would range animals on flat Ground past about 400. Both work well across crayons with something big to reflect off of. The vortex razor does it easier. Maybe the newer sigs and Leica are better but that was not my experience. The vortex fury 5000 range awesome, wish the glass was better quality or I would have bought them
Don't forget about the importance of a lifetime warranty on expensive and sensitive electronics.

First off, congratulations on your new hobby!

For the range finder -

Maven RF1. Especially if you hunt in brush and open fields at the same time. One of my hunting partners carries Swaro elrange binos and bought a maven after a Wyoming deer/ pronghorn hunt we were on last year. You can change the brightness with the roll of the thumb, and switch from "forest" mode (last reflection) and "field" mode (first reflection) with the flick of your thumb, without looking down. I was ranging whitetail through willows without breaking cover, and pronghorn 1500 yards away with ease on flat open ground. I literally gave my leupold rx1600 away after that hunt, and it cost me more than the maven.

I just got some Fury 5000 ABs. The Applied Ballistics software is outstanding and the glass is decent. For the right price they're hard to beat. The first solution it gave me for some fed auto match in my .22 at 325 yds was beer can accurate.

i have a kilo 5k and really like it. Plus it gives you ballistic solutions to 800 yards. When paired with a kestrel, I get a solution as far as it will read.
I have this same pair and it hasn't failed me yet. One thing I like about it is that once the Kestrel is on and you get current conditions updated, You can leave it in your pocket or chest rig, unless you need a wind reading. The Kilo will talk to the Kestrel and get you a firing solution.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. After a week of reading, watching videos and comparing I decided on the sig Kilo6k HD 10x42's. Just ordered from EuroOptic because that was the best price I could find.
Would love some feedback. I have GPO 8x32 binos and an Sig Kilo2000. Debating between the Leica 3200.com's and Sig Kilo6k in a 10x32.

Would love some feedback. I have GPO 8x32 binos and an Sig Kilo2000. Debating between the Leica 3200.com's and Sig Kilo6k in a 10x32.
I've been out with the Kilo 6k's a few times now and have no complaints. Glass is clear, I've been able to range everything that I needed. App is easy to use creating/switching profiles and pairing with devices. Only having to use the Kilo 6ks vs using binos, range finder and a ballistic app is a lot easier. I even picked up a sig bdx scope to go on a 308, haven't shot with it yet but have ranged stuff and watched the illuminated dot move.

I've been out with the Kilo 6k's a few times now and have no complaints. Glass is clear, I've been able to range everything that I needed. App is easy to use creating/switching profiles and pairing with devices. Only having to use the Kilo 6ks vs using binos, range finder and a ballistic app is a lot easier. I even picked up an sig bdx scope to go on a 308, haven't shot with it yet but have ranged stuff and watched the illuminated dot move.
Nice!