Is there room here for one more?

Tim Behle

I've been trading emails with Dan Lilja all week, going back and forth over all of the old posts here, and got to spend some time with Ray Romain on the phone this afternoon.

The results: There should be a new Tomahawk in Geronimo's old stomping grounds in the next few months.
grin.gif

After picking and choosing, poking and prodding. I've finally settled on the 300 Tomahawk to rebarrel my Savage 110 action. Ray did talk me into adding two more inches to the planned 32" barrel. I'll be calling Lilja's in the morning to finalize the order.
grin.gif

My only hold back at this point, does any one know of a place to find a Savage Heavy Varmint Laminated stock, 112 VBSF?

I looked at the Savage website, but they don't list them there.

Thanks for all of your help, and the great reference material found here in the archives.

Tim

try www.scopeusout.com

[ 02-02-2003: Message edited by: ohiohunter ]

Hi,
Try Midway. Seems like I saw that they had all the factory models, for fairly reasonable prices.

C'ya. John.

Boyd stocks has an excellent laminated varmint stock. That would be my first choice.

I think they may even have some "seconds" available. Check out their clearance section.

Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.